Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- Andrew Jordan maintains BTCC title push at Thruxton
- Oliphant wins Jack Sears Trophy as Turkington maintains BTCC points lead
- Andrew Jordan qualifies on seventh row at Thruxton
- Team BMW best rear-wheel-drive qualifiers at Thruxton
- BMW Pirtek Racing return to scene of dominant double
- Team BMW ready to defend BTCC advantage at Thruxton
- Team BMW and Colin Turkington increase BTCC advantage on landmark weekend