Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- WSR retain Andrew Jordan to complete expanded Team BMW line-up in 2020 BTCC
- Tom Oliphant re-signs with WSR & Team BMW for the 2020 BTCC season
- Team Principal Dick Bennetts and WSR drivers honoured with prestigious awards
- Colin Turkington to chase record fifth BTCC crown with WSR & Team BMW
- Double success for WSR at prestigious industry awards
- Team BMW’s Colin Turkington seals record-equalling BTCC title
- Jordan and BMW Pirtek Racing seal BTCC runner-up spot