Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- Team BMW’s Colin Turkington storms to milestone 60th BTCC win
- Team BMW begin move away from single-use plastics
- Team BMW ahead of BTCC title rivals in Donington qualifying
- Team BMW target trophies as BTCC title fight reaches crunch point
- Turkington puts Team BMW on Silverstone podium
- Turkington puts Team BMW on third row in Silverstone qualifying
- WSR welcome Mack Logistics as new partner