Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- Team BMW’s Colin Turkington seals record-equalling BTCC title
- Jordan and BMW Pirtek Racing seal BTCC runner-up spot
- Colin Turkington storms to pole position for BTCC season finale
- Jordan secures vital second-row start at wet Brands Hatch
- Andrew Jordan targets title for BMW Pirtek Racing at BTCC finale
- Team BMW target awesome foursome at BTCC finale
- Andrew Jordan banks crucial points at Silverstone in race for BTCC title