Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- WSR joins forces with Jake Hill and MB Motorsport Powered by ROKiT for 2022 BTCC
- Team BMW win record-breaking sixth straight BTCC Manufacturers’ Crown
- Team BMW’s Colin Turkington wins Goodyear Wingfoot Award as Best BTCC qualifier
- Team BMW’s Colin Turkington storms to milestone 60th BTCC win
- Team BMW begin move away from single-use plastics
- Team BMW ahead of BTCC title rivals in Donington qualifying
- Team BMW target trophies as BTCC title fight reaches crunch point