Having stormed to seventh at the start of the race, Andrew then put in a masterclass as he picked off his rivals and moved into the lead on lap 16, before pulling out a 6s lead by the end of the race.
- Team BMW target BTCC record book as series starts at Thruxton
- Team BMW launch BTCC title assault with striking new livery
- The WSR story – Moving mountains
- Stephen Jelley returns to WSR to complete Team BMW BTCC line-up
- Tom Oliphant returns to WSR & Team BMW for the 2021 BTCC season
- Colin Turkington to spearhead Team BMW and WSR BTCC title challenge
- The WSR Story – Bennetts beginnings